don't fret, it's just me.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

brothers.

i've never been away from my brothers for too long. we've always been together, we stick together wherever. but they had to move into dormitories by highschool so we only saw each other during weekends and summer vacations. when we got into college and all of us lived in separate dormitories, we saw each other less but my parents made sure we still spent enough time with each other. we sang songs together on road trips, we watched tv together, we joked and laughed with each other, we share serious conversations too. we were basically friends.

this afternoon, my brother left for france. i couldn't stop myself from crying. i hate being away from my brothers. when my younger brother left for singapore, i cried myself to sleep. i've never been away from my brothers. i hate goodbyes, i hate that i'm always left behind, i hate the fact that we have to grow up and away from each other.

i hope two years will pass by in the blink of an eye.

delicious ambiguity.

2 comments:

pril said...

:( my brother will be leaving by october too..and we don't know how long he'll be gone. i can relate.:,(

louie said...

it's hard. lalo na nung nandun na kami sa airport. it never really dawned on me kung gaano kahirap mawalay sa kanya until he was gone. :(