don't fret, it's just me.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sketcharoo 22


i'm going to miss my shakey's supercard. we've been through a lot but now it is nearing expiry. i never got the chance to renew the card. no more free party-size pepperoni or hawaiian pizza for me everytime i order a party-size thin-crust pizza bianca and no more free 1.5L coke. sad. let me just mourn for a while.

okay, i'm moving on.

so the pizza party's over and as i promised, here's my twenty-fifth. i had to squeeze in another drawing because my mood is unexpectedly great today. i felt really good after my twenty-fourth drawing and i wanted to stretch my luck, see if i can produce another good drawing today. you be the judge.

unlimited WIPs ladies and gentlemen.

detail of the mesh on her dress. spell E-F-F-O-R-T. hahaha. but i love drawing lines. i actually enjoyed this part.

for the past 2 drawings, i've been working on the hair first and i do the face last. seems to work for me. i've also been especially careful with drawing the hair this time. i made sure the dark areas are black and the shiny parts are well, shiny. individual strands don't work (an epiphany after 23 drawings. sheesh), so i only draw them when necessary. i made sure i put my 8B to good use this time. i think i tortured it. sorry 8B but i hope you know i love you.


i'm pretty happy with the result. it took me a few hours longer than usual to accomplish this but it's well worth it.

delicious ambiguity.

No comments: