don't fret, it's just me.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

sketcharoo 11


such a quiet, peaceful day. i hope this is the calm after the storm. not the calm oblivion before another one.

my thirteenth face. she's supposed to look like reese witherspoon. i don't know what happened along the way. LOL. this is from an anti-violence against women advertisement from avon.

fourteenth. she's from another giorgio armani ad but she looked waaaaaay better in the original picture. i still have to work on noses and space. i think i need to review my gross anatomy before i can move on in this craft. since this is a "faces" project, i should master the basics of facial anatomy to get somewhere.

on a different note, i'm thinking about getting my hair colored again. and getting a haircut. or a perm. i've always wanted to try the pixie cut, but i'm not sure i can pull it off. and then there's my neighbor who's been bugging my mom to have me perm my hair again. LOL whaaaat. but yeah, i miss my curls. so which one would it be? decisions decisions.

delicious ambiguity.

No comments: