don't fret, it's just me.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

vague existence.

No, i did not write about you in my journal.
I didn't think i needed to preserve you in anyway because I thought you were real, I thought you would last.
But you didn't. You disappeared before I could ask you why.

I don't understand why people have to go. And why they have to do it in such painful ways. Are people's social circles inflexible and inelastic? Do our socialization capacities have limitations? Why can't people stay "forever"? The human mind was capable of conceiving such an idea, why can't it be real then?

This isn't fair. I spend days wondering, wishing and hoping for something I thought I could believe in. I wasn't asking for anything, I just wanted you to stay. I didn't think I needed to ask that from you, I thought you wanted to stay too.

It's tragic how people have to endure another person's unsaid goodbye. What's even more painful was that it happened right after the first hello.

delicious ambiguity.

No comments: